Saturday, March 26, 2011

Redesigned my blog

Hey all,
I redesigned my blog tonight so if you could give me some feedback on what you think of it that would be much appreciated.
I have some exciting deals coming up sometime tomorrow for the following week for CVS and Walgreens, so if your a couponer, get your coupons ready for these deals. If you do not have coupons for the deals, I will be posting where you can find them. Some you will be able to print right from your computer. So get your pen, paper and ink ready cause there are some deals coming your way this week!
Happy couponing!

Remember, add me to your favorites or sign up with your email so you don't miss anything good! I will be starting a new page on Facebook too called "money saving mom" and it will be for deals that I find in Northwestern Indiana, so for those of you in my area, keep a look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment